Please bring in a recent photo either one I can keep or scan.
Things we learned this week
1. Started reading Class Clown. Worked on our comprehension skills and introduced new vocabulary words,
2. Students took chapter 8 test in Social Studies. This was an open notes and book test. Students did a great job.
3. Students finished up chapter 11 in math, test will be Wednesday.
4. Started our last unit in science on the Stars. Learned how a Star is born and what happens throughout a Stars life.
1. May 30th: No school
2. June 1st: Pen pal field trip
3. June 2nd: Spring Fest
4. June 7th: Last day of school, report cards will be issued. Metra Train Assembly will be on this day as well.
Have a great four day weekend! I cannot believe the school year is coming to an end. Remember if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Miss M. Brown