Please get progress report sign and return them to school by Monday.
Things we learned this week:
1. Reviewed what plot means and conjunctions.
2. Students are able to describe the features of state and national governments and its leaders.
3. Reviewed units, tools, and measuring length in U.S. customary and metric systems.
4. Students took chapter 9 test in math.
5. Students understand the characteristics and purpose of a road map.
6. Students know the phases of the Moon.
1. Multi Cultural Week: All next week
2. May 12th: Caribbean Steel Drum Assembly
3. Progress Reports: Were issued today for all students. Please sign and return by Monday.
Have a great weekend! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call me.
Happy Mother's Day!