Reading and Language Arts:
Practice your multiplication skills
Things we learned this week:
1. Reviewed pronouns and took our quiz on pronouns.
2. Students are able to make predictions.
3. Learned about our country's government and the three branches of government.
4. Students understand the concept of common good and how people work for the common good.
1. Scholastic Books: New order forms will be given out Monday.
2. Roller Skating: Starts next week
3. May 6th: START Day, dismissal at 12:30 p.m. Progress report cards will be issued.
4. Teacher Appreciation Week: May 2nd - May 6th
Have a great weekend. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call me.
Miss M. Brown
Spring has sprung!