Contact Information:
Mrs. M. Callaghan
mcallaghan@ksd140.org







Monday, November 3, 2014

Homework

I AM BACK AND COULDN'T BE HAPPIER! Miss K. did a fantastic job and I've heard wonderful things about the class. THANK YOU! Please contact me if you have ANY questions or concerns. Phone is the BEST way to contact me. Please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.  Once again, I look forward to teaching your child. I am excited to be back and ready to get down to business! Let the fun begin!

Homework:

Reading & Language Arts:
Lesson 10 Vocabulary Worksheet
*Reminder* We went over/wrote down the words and definitions today. Students are allowed to use the sheet of words/definitions to help them with their assignment. I strongly encourage them to use this!!!!

Math:
M.A.H. - Should have started the November sheet
*Also, Math At Home sheet for October is due on Wednesday. No later than Wednesday. A bead will be taken away if your child does not turn in this assignment.

*Report card envelopes MUST be turned in by Friday. Free Gym will be taken away if your child does not turn in the envelope.

NO SCHOOL TOMORROW - Institute Day
Enjoy your day off!

Have a GREAT Monday and see everyone Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment